Electricians in Salisbury
Company director, Kris Quinn, is a firm believer in the relationship between staff training and quality. He believes that on-going professional development combined with years of experience makes a great tradesman.
Industry solutions for your business
K J Quinn Services is a registered member of two health and safety contractor schemes: Construction Line and CHAS. These accreditation's mean that you can be assured our Salisbury electricians are always working with your health and safety in the forefront of their mind.
- Our solutions for your industrial business include:
- Wiring new industrial properties
- Full electrical design support
- Full and part rewiring
- Fire alarm installation
- Security systems and security lighting
- Emergency electrical repairs
- Electrical fault finding
- Portable appliance testing
- Periodic inspection reporting
- On-going maintenance contracts
- Staff trained to carry out work in hazardous areas
- Door intercom and entry systems
- Building lifelong relationships with our customers
We believe our company's strength lies in the quality of our work and the long lasting relationships we build with suppliers and clients. The majority of our work comes from recommendation and referral – we pride ourselves in an approach that clients can trust and come back for time and time again.
Our on-going maintenance contracts and our periodic inspection reporting are perfect for making sure your electrics are up to industry standards.
Book an appointment now with one of our specialist electricians to find out how we could assist your industrial business.